These records have been provided by the Historical Society of Pennsylvania and include images from a variety of sources.
The records range from the early s to the late s. Each result included in this collection with have both a transcript and an image of the source document. Transcripts will often include the following information:.
The images of the source documents may provide additional details, such as the names of witnesses, who were often other family members. This collection is part of a larger body of work that will be published on Findmypast over time. We need your social security number along with photo ID.
- dogs black and white coloring pages.
- Philadelphia Courts.
- state of idaho registered sex offenders;
- michigan department of correction inmate search;
If you were married before, we need the final decree of the divorce or the date of death. Contact Info. Phone: Fax: Closed Holidays.
- perry county ohio public court records?
- wilkes county georgia tax assessors property search.
No, your deed is a legal document and we cannot change anything on a deed. Because anyone could sign the document and record it, the notary makes it legal. No, you will need to talk with an attorney to have a new Deed drawn up.
Register of Wills FAQs. Orphans Court FAQs. We strongly recommend that you have an attorney.
- Marriage and Divorce Information - Ask - Free Library;
- how to file for divorce in wise county texas.
- Vital Statistics Records.